Frida 16.1.4 Released ∞release
Some exciting improvements this time around:
- ios: Fix spawn() on iOS 17. Thanks @hsorbo!
- ios: Add support for rootless systems. Thanks for the pair-programming, @hsorbo!
- android: Fix dynamic linker compatibility regression. Thanks for the pair-programming, @hsorbo! Kudo to @getorix for reporting.
- gumjs: Add Worker API, so heavy processing can be moved to a background thread, allowing hooks to be handled in a timely manner. Only implemented in the QuickJS runtime for now. Kudos to @mrmacete for tracking down and fixing last-minute bugs in the implementation.
- linux: Improve error-handling when trying to attach to processes that are near death.