Frida 16.0.10 Released ∞release
This time we’re bringing you additional iOS 15 improvements, an even better frida.Compiler, brand new support for musl libc, and more. Do check out the changelog below for more details.
- ios: Fix spawn() on lower versions of iOS 15. Thanks @as0ler and @mrmacete!
- ios: Ensure launchd prioritizes our daemon. Kudos to @getorix for investigating and suggesting this fix.
- compiler: Bump frida-compile, frida-fs, and Gum typings. This means that frida.Compiler now also works properly on linux-arm64 and linux-x86.
- linux: Add support for musl libc, including CI that publishes release assets for x86_64 and arm64.
- gumjs: Add console.debug() and console.info(). Thanks @oriori1703!
- gumjs: Fix build when node_modules/@types exists above us.
- gumjs: Ignore tcclib.h symbols when generating runtime. Thanks @milahu!
- build: Improve support for shared builds. Thanks @milahu!