Frida 1.6.1 Released ∞release
It’s time for a bugfix release. Highlights:
- Compatibility with the Pangu iOS jailbreak on ARM64. The issue is that RWX pages are not available like they used to be with the evad3rs jailbreak.
- Fix occasional target process crash when detaching.
- Fix crash when trying to attach to a process the second time after failing
to establish the first time. This primarily affected Android users, but could
happen on any OS when using
- Faster and more reliable injection on Linux/x86-64 and Android/ARM.
- Fix issues preventing hooking of HeapFree and friends on Windows.
- Upgraded GLib, libgee, json-glib and Vala dependencies for improved performance and bugfixes.
- No more resource leaks. Please report if you find any.